BY THE HONEST COMPANY #44 in Face Mists

Aloe vera conditions skin while hyaluronic acid attracts moisture and hydrates. This cult-favorite face mist is ideal for use after cleansing and throughout the day for instant hydration. Spritz, savor, repeat.

Close eyes, go to your happy place. Spray Elevated Hydration Mist 8-12 inches from face aiming the nozzle slightly above face (towards hairline) for a gentle mist.  Avoid contact with eyes.

Tips:

Hydrating face mist is great for an anytime lift me up. Use under or over makeup.

• How's the smell? I've been really turned off by the smell...5 Answers
  • Where can I buy this?1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? And would you recommend this o...3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ileana O.
Doral, FL
When I'm not wearing makeup I like to use a moisturizer and Honest works excellent for me! I did not think I tried these products but I tried them thanks to a beauty box from target and I'm really delighted ❤💙😍
Ashley M.
Fayetteville, NC
I'm never without this honest spray, I used to subscribe to Honest Beauty but I already do an essentials bundle so I scaled back and just buy the spray as a special treat. It lasts a pretty long time. I just do a quick spray on my face, neck, and shoulders before I apply oil - it's refreshing and I think it helps to lock in extra moisture beneath the oil blend I use. It's also a great refresher mid-day if my skin isn't cooperating and needs a little extra love. They also have a cute mini version of the spray that I've gotten with some other purchases and it's the perfect size for travel or adding to the bottomless pit that is my purse.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
I love this product and use it daily but I had to transfer it into another bottle because the nozzle on mine shot out in a straight stream instead of a fine mist. I hope I just got a dud because the packaging is simple and clean and I would have loved to have it in its original bottle. The smell is herbally. It leaves the skin fresh and hydrated. I probably wouldn’t repurchase because I have so many other mists to use up, but I liked this one.
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I live in Florida, and anything to help keep my skin cool and hydrated is a must. I received a sample of this spray when I ordered some other items from Honest, and it's wonderful. It's lightly scented, and feels soooo refreshing on a hot day. You can use it to set your makeup, but I like to keep the little bottle in my purse so I can spritz a little when I've been running around outside and need a cool-down.
Pauline L.
Los Angeles
I have tried all kinds of hydrating mists and setting sprays, and nothing has compared to this holy grail of mine.  The chamomile and calendula in this formula really add an extra calming effect that keep my face feeling stress free and moisturized. There is no doubt that you'll feel a lift of hydration soon after you apply it.
Misty L.
Orange
This spray can get addictive,I used to use Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Rosewater,Herbs,and Aloe and I honestly didn't think I would ever find anything better,but this product doesn't just moisten the skin or Refresh makeup,it has multiple uses!! I keep this refrigerated because it feels even better on the skin especially during the day in Southern California summer has begun and the humidity has been high,i use it after I wash my face morning and night and often during the day if my face is feeling oily,my makeup is starting to melt and not look as fresh,and if my skin is irritated or looking a little dull,I also spray it on at the end of my nightly skin care routine because it calms any irritation,it tones and tightens my skin but because it's pretty organic and alcohol,fragrance,dye,and paraben free it won't strip your skin of necessary oils and with Hyaluronic acid it attracts and traps moisture,the Calendula is a great toner,and the chamomile and aloe are very soothing to the skin,I listed this on instagram as one of my #SummerEssentials but I also feel like it would be great in winter when your skin needs extra moisture,after a night out of drinking,and definitely when traveling!! This product is sold at Target for $15 for 3.4 ounces,it is a little pricier than a lot of "drugstore" brands but it is well worth the money and I will definitely be repurchasing,I actually plan to buy one to keep in my car and one for the refrigerator and I'm going to use one of my old Mario Badescu travel size rosewater facial spray bottles to put some of this product in and keep in my makeup bag! I know some people have been asking about the smell and it smells like the chamomile and the Calendula-herbal,fresh,but it's a light smell,mostly due to the natural,herbal ingredients and the ingredients that are not in it such as fragrance and alcohol!!
Ingrid T.
I love this seting spray i have a sample and i want to purchased the product, how i used the sample to have it in my purse and ser my makeup during the day on summer time
Taylor N.
East Lansing
THIS IS IT! I travel a lot and have tried all the mists out there. This is the one! It smells like a spa and leaves my face perfectly dewy. Price is right too!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
ahh, hydration mists are my everything on a long sweaty hot summer day! this mist helped my skin so much and felt so light on my skin. i could use the whole bottle at once without it damaging my skin in any way. it gave my skin a little glow as well. i suggest this for everyone
Elisa G.
I have dry skin and always put this on my face before my regular moisturizer before I put makeup on. The mist feels good and cooling on the face. I get this at target for a really good price, and you get a good amount of product too. And it’s really good on gentle skin.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
How's the smell? I've been really turned off by the smell in other HB products so I'm curious if this is any better.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
What does this smell like? And would you recommend this or another product?
Millie N.