BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Honest Company
Honest Beauty Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer

Honest Beauty Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer

Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Chamomile and calendula help to calm and soothe. Vitamin C rich barbary fig and rosehip provide antioxidant support. Neem and aspen bark help balance oily prone skin. Hyaluronic acid gently hydrates for a light, nourished feel. Now you can face anything.With Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer your skin is left feeling fresh, clean and balanced, never greasy.Made without parabens, paraffins, formaldehyde carriers, PEGs, steareth-n, propylene glycol, butylene glycol, petrolatum, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, or dyes. - Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest Beauty Dependably Clear Oil Free Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I have acne prone, sensitive skin and have trouble finding good moisturizers but this one is the best! It goes on very lightly and controls oil/doesn't make me breakout. I would definitely recommend!in reviews
IULIIA C.
I love this stuff. Its oil free, that what i need for my super oily skin. Ingredients that are inside calms my skin down and i can really see the difference after using this for 4 months. My skin is much more clear, without blemishes and I'm very surprised and happy i switched to honest beauty
Emilie M.
I loved this product! Acne prone and sensitive skin combination makes it so hard to find a good moisturizer. I used this product for a few years and was obsessed. Just found out today, the company discontinued it. I'm so disappointed and sad. Love the company (The Honest Company & Honest Beauty), but I wish I would have been notified of the change. I would have order bulk to last me a little longer. Recommendations from those would also loved this product would be much appreciated!
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
Yes this product smells like feet. It contains Neem and aspen bark. Once rubbed in really well the two ingredients fuse together and the smell goes away believe it or not! Try it out!
Michelle L.
Cottage Grove, OR
Like the Daily Beauty fluid, this moisturizer smells of cheese and feet. You know that smell of someone's dirty feet, that's almost cheesy? Like that white cheddar dust they use on popcorn etc? That's what it smells like. Not exactly good for putting on the face, you know. I felt like this moisturizer did absolutely nothing: didn't improve my skin, didn't moisturize. I actually got insanely heavy dry patches on my cheeks while i was using this. Combined with the smell, not a great product!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Giving this only 3 stars because the smell is extremely unpleasant to me. I have to hold my breath while applying it, but luckily you can't smell the product on your face once it has absorbed. I got this as a free sample online when Honest Beauty first launched but I wouldn't buy it again because of the smell, which is unfortunate because I actually like the way this moisturizer feels on my skin. It goes on very smooth and easily absorbs, and leaves your face glowing but not greasy. Despite the formula, smell is a big factor to me so I won't be purchasing in the future.
Heather W.
Everett, PA
Moisturizers well. Claims to be oil free, but I beg to differ after I use this and the way my face feels. Also has an awful scent, and I would not recommend this product because of value of product, and price point.
Michelle S.
I didn't like the smell, but it does leave my skin oil free. It takes away the shine unlike a lot of moisturizers.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
I've been slowly switching my skincare and makeup over to all natural products. For an ex-MAC girl, that is no small feat. I'm also extremely acne prone even though I'm over 30:( So a lot of natural products do make me break out. This one has been amazing, I've used it for about 4 weeks now and my skin is completely clear and feels balanced (hydrated and smooth but not oily). My skin loves this. It had a different smell at first (not a bad one, just different than the chemical ones I'm used to), but now I don't even notice it. It makes a great makeup base/primer also and the glycerin and other natural ingredients in it are amazing for the skin. I love the texture of it, it's like a lightweight lotion, not oily or sticky at all just very smooth feeling. I will continue to purchase this and try other Honest Beauty products!
Ashley-Rahne M.
I really like the consistency of this moisturizer; It's thin, it's smooth, and doesn't leave a greasy feeling once applied and worked in; not on its own, at least. But I only know that from how smooth my fingertips felt after application. My felt didn't feel any better thanks to the heaviness of the Beauty Fluid.
Bri D.
I really like this moisturizer. I also use the oil-free face wash and I think it's a great combo. It's light and effective!

Looking for your answer?