Honest Beauty CRÈME BLUSH uploaded by Katy M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Buy on Target
Sanihe R.
MIAMI, FL
Yo de verdad prefiero los blush de color tradicional! Sin embargo este me gusta mucho por su empaque y cobertura.
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
Honestly I prefer normal brush , but give a chance , it's easy to use , but I don't like cream brush
Alma C.
Crowley, TX
I absolutley love it! Nice cream feeling looks #verynice When you apply it also last long
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute , IN
Love it blush sooo much!!! Keeps my skin and cheeks looking bright! Easy to blend!
Erin J.
Kirkintilloch
I love this blush, I'm a super pale girl and it blends so well on my skin and doesn't look ridiculous. It's super long lasting and pretty easy to build up if you're wanting a harsher look or just a little more pop! I 100% recommend this product, I've got a few friends that love it now too!
Anousha N.
I love honest beauty .
You guys know how much longer l love jessica and cream blushes looks amazing on face it looks so natural
Gabrielly F.
Amo isso quero um obrigada sou morena parda é queria grátis eu tenho 10 anos e gosto de me máquiar
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Where can you buy this?
Alicia R.
Where do you buy this product?
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Can someone please explain to me the proper way to apply Honest Beauty CRÈME BLUSH? Should I be using a sponge or brush? Help!!!
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
Did this dry out in the compact after a few weeks of purchase?
Ashley B.
Did this lush last all day for you? Looking for an all natural blush that will not fade too much throughout the day.