Honest Beauty Creme Blush uploaded by Katy M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Creme Blush - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Infused with antioxidant-rich raspberry, grape and blackberry fruit extracts, Honest Beauty's cream blush blends into skin for a natural-looking, healthy glow. Look flushed in a flash!Made without parabens, paraffins, silicones, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances. - Creme Blush see more...

• Can someone please explain to me the proper way to apply Honest B...1 Answers
  • Did this dry out in the compact after a few weeks of purchase?1 Answers
  • Did this lush last all day for you? Looking for a... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target
Sara K.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Truly Teasing more...
The cream blushes are my fave cream blushes of any brand I’ve tried.  I apply it with my fingers and they are extremely pigmented so I’ll dab a dot or two on each cheek and blend.  I also use it on my lips and put a gloss over it.  I would recommend this product to someone who doesn’t have a lot of time to do their makeup because it’s so quick to apply.
Jennifer D.
Review for: Truly Thrilling more...
Love this so much! It goes on a little bright but the colors mellow as it absorbs into the skin. Leaves your skin with a dewey natural look. It doesn’t quite last all day and you will want to reapply (hence the 4 stars) but it is easy to reapply and blends well without messing up the rest of your makeup.
J v.
Review for: Truly Daring more...
I love this shade of red in this cream blush! It gives me the slightest blush which I get when it’s cold outside type of thing. I absolutely love it. I don’t have to reapply through out the day either so that’s a plus
Judith A.
I have this in the color Truly Flirting. I don't really use blush and took a chance with this one. The color works well with my natural look. I have fair to medium skin tone. I use my fingers to apply. A little really goes a long way and I can see this lasting a long time. I would like to try the darker colors. I did not break out using this product for the first time. It does stain. I accidentally touched my face with blush on my fingers and it has an amazing staying power. The Honest Beauty blog says you can also use this for your lips and eye lids, which I haven't tried yet. I recommend this product.
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
I do like this blush. I do feel I need to reapply it later in the day. It does on smoothly and easy to blend. Great color options and compliments all skin tones.
Nicole R.
I really wanted to love this product because of the ingredients and the fact that it is a cream blush. I received the color Truly Thrilling. It is a great color for me and has great staying power. However, I have a terrible time blending it in. I feel like I am tugging and pulling on my skin way too much. I will be returning this product and using my former cream blush.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
I actually really like this plush very pigmented a little does go a long way and it just stay on for a long time it goes well with just about any skin tone ♡♡
Stephanie W.
Conover
Review for: Truly Exciting more...
My absolute favorite high end blush. Such a beautiful color, blendable and lasting power. Would definitely recommend.
Sanihe R.
Yo de verdad prefiero los blush de color tradicional! Sin embargo este me gusta mucho por su empaque y cobertura.
Grecia D.
Bradford, MA
Honestly I prefer normal brush , but give a chance , it's easy to use , but I don't like cream brush
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Where can you buy this?
Alicia R.
Where do you buy this product?
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Can someone please explain to me the proper way to apply Honest Beauty Creme Blush? Should I be using a sponge or brush? Help!!!
Sara T.
Brooklyn, NY
Did this dry out in the compact after a few weeks of purchase?
Ashley B.
Did this lush last all day for you? Looking for an all natural blush that will not fade too much throughout the day.