BY HONEST BEAUTY

Contour + Highlight Kit - The only kit you'll need to sculpt and highlight like a pro in seconds. Two blendable contour creams glide on to create shadowing and definition. A light-catching luminizer gives instant radiance. Each kit contains medium and dark cream contouring shades and a cream luminizer.The only kit you'll need to effortlessly perfect this long-time sculpting and highlighting trick used by makeup artists. Whether creating dimension, enhancing natural features or mastering the no-makeup-makeup look, three blendable formulas glide on easily using your fingertips or a brush.Suitable for all skin tones, thanks to creamy formulas that blend to create the perfect contouring shades. Use the darker creams to shape and contour, and the perfectly matched highlighter to brighten.Dermatologically tested. Not tested on animals. Made without aluminum, parabens, paraffins, talc, petrolatum, mineral oil, or synthetic fragrances.Includes:Contouring cream 1 (creamy medium brown w/a powder finish)Contouring cream 2 (creamy dark brown w/a powder finish)Highlighter (creamy light gold shimmer cream) - Contour + Highlight Kit see more...

• Do you like this kit? What is the best contour kit you've used? I...2 Answers
  • Is this creme or powder? How much is it?2 Answers
Yuli A.
san diego , CA
This is my go to contour kit. I do not own any other brand because this one does the job perfectly. Not to mention its a clean non toxic product. I keep ordering it because it works. The packaging is simple, clean, lovely. Definitely recommended!  Honest Beauty Contour + Highlight Kit
Jamie S.
I'm torn on this one... I'm not a fan of cream contours. I like the way that powder contour blends out much better than cream. However, I love this highlighter! It makes a difference, but it's still subtle enough for daily wear. I'm just not sure it's worth buying only for the highligher pan.
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I love honest company because they are a natural alternative to other brands. The contour kit is easy to use and comes with little instructions for first time users. I would definitely recommend this product to other women looking for a natural alternative.
Jennifer D.
I love this kit. It is easy to use and extremely versatile because you can really control how much (or how little) product you use. Honestly, it is the best cream contouring kit I have found. The colors blend really well for a natural look and they are long lasting (and not at all orange looking). A little goes a long way so the kit should last for quite a while.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Initially looking at this I was pretty skeptical. It was a cream but so so shiny. I have super oily skin that makeup slides off of within a couple hours if I don't use a mattifying moisturizer or toner or something and that will just add 6 hours to my makeup life. So you get why creams are generally bad for me.
I also have adult acne and large pores that show a ton of texture with Make up that emphasizes that sort of thing.
So I swirled my finger around in it and it felt so amazingly greasy. I almost broke out in full blown acne break out by touching it lol.
So I applied it to my face anyway because well... I'm a glutton for punishment apparently and I love testing new makeup for you guys.
So after applying immediately it was oily and greasy. I blended it in with my finger then with a brush to blend better. They all almost mattified pretty quickly which was a god send.
They blended out fine and were hard to work with once they set themselves in about a minute. It gave me hope that this was like tattoo set and would last a good while.
But alas this was no different. It slipped off the minute I got oily after a few hours. If I hadn't of used a primer it would have been much less. It also broke me out a bit on one side of the contour.
I can say that the highlight color is absolutely beautiful but unfortunately I can't use any of these as they break me out and clog my pores bad and don't last.
But what I can say is that if you don't have acne and oily skin or break out easy this may be a really great palette for you. It's pretty decent and is good quality it just didn't work for me.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me. I purchased it on sale at ulta so I figured it was worth it to check out as I had been searching for a budget-friendly contour palette. This stuff, when applied over my foundation, wiped the foundation right off when I tried to blend it which forced me to add more foundation over it. What a mess. Perhaps it was the fault of my foundation? Not sure. I used it for a week or so, trying different techniques to see if I could get it to work for me but couldn't. I ended up returning it. Two stars for packaging and not testing on animals though.
Taylir W.
I just purchase this at Target this afternoon and I couldn’t wait to get home and try it. Well.... I love it!! The highlight is beautiful. It gives me a super pretty glow that I haven’t been able to find with any other product. I love the pigment on the contour colors as well. The bronze contour color is a tad dark for me but it is easy to buff out and adjust. I have a lighter skin tone in the winter and a pretty tan tone in the summer and so far the colors work really well for me right now for my winter tones.
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
This is my new favorite highlight/contour product ! The highlight is the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like a disco ball. And the lighter shade of the contour is absolutely perfect to define those cheekbones and jaw line. I love that the honest beauty company is made with natural ingredients and is cruelty free! It's so easy to blend - I love the creamy formula . Love it !
Carlee P.
Is okay but I would definitely buy some cream foundation to use with it. Applys ok with cream foundation but not with liquid or powder. I wouldn't buy if a starter. I might buy again if looking for cream contour.
Xee V.
Recently purchased this product and didn't like it too much. The product was affordable but the quality did not meet my expectations. I purchased this product from my local beauty supply store.
Alecia K.
Is this creme or powder? How much is it?
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Do you like this kit? What is the best contour kit you've used? I'm new to the whole contour thing