BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Chamomilecalendula and jojobaoil infused concealer invisibly blends into skin. Combats uneven looking skin tone and under eye dark circles. Our concealer makeup offers a smooth finish to prevent caking or creasing. Combine the two shades for a perfect match every time.

Diana C.
Review for: Balanced Beige more...
It's a concealer cream duo , I really like it , it's a medium / full coverage . It also looks really natural and flawless if worn alone . I told my friend to try it out because she just wanted to cover up some bags under eyes and dark spots and she loves it it's a necessity for her . Hope you try it out !
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
Great coverage and last FOREVER! I have had mine 6mths.
It feels good on and blends great. Easy to build makeup on it and looks great. Price is fair for what your getting.
Brittany E.
Anyone try this out and like it? I have a regular concealer just liquid one from revlon I think. Is this better?
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I read articles on why you need to switch to organic all natural make up so I'm going to be doing that soon my question is does this offer full coverage? I have rosacea so I would want to make sure this will cover it.