BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Chamomilecalendula and jojobaoil infused concealer invisibly blends into skin. Combats uneven looking skin tone and under eye dark circles. Our concealer makeup offers a smooth finish to prevent caking or creasing. Combine the two shades for a perfect match every time.

Holly R.
OH
Review for: Balanced Beige more...
This concealer is the hidden product I have been searching for! I love concealers but they always exaggerate my under eye creases and just don't create a good look. This concealer is the exception and works wonderfully! It has a creamy texture and provides a medium to full coverage look on the skin. It covers up my under eyes perfectly and still manages to leave a natural finish to the skin. This is a beautiful product and I can't believe it isn't raved about more! Here is a list of my pros and cons of the product:
Pros:
-does not crease at all!
-covers under eye bags
-leaves a natural and youthful finish to the skin

Cons:
-can be slightly cakey if you apply too much product on the skin

Overall, this product is one of the best of its kind! I rave about this to all my friends and family because it really works and shows results that every girl looks for in her concealer.
Melanie D.
Daphne, AL
Great coverage and last FOREVER! I have had mine 6mths.
It feels good on and blends great. Easy to build makeup on it and looks great. Price is fair for what your getting.
Diana C.
Review for: Balanced Beige more...
It's a concealer cream duo , I really like it , it's a medium / full coverage . It also looks really natural and flawless if worn alone . I told my friend to try it out because she just wanted to cover up some bags under eyes and dark spots and she loves it it's a necessity for her . Hope you try it out !
Brittany E.
Anyone try this out and like it? I have a regular concealer just liquid one from revlon I think. Is this better?
Dorothea N W.
Las Vegas, NV
I read articles on why you need to switch to organic all natural make up so I'm going to be doing that soon my question is does this offer full coverage? I have rosacea so I would want to make sure this will cover it.