Honest Beauty Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid Oil Free uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.

BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid Oil Free - Coming soon 2-14!In stores 2-28!Chamomile, calendula and aloe help to calm and soothe. Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture, locking in hydration. Non-nano zinc oxide, mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protects against damaging UVA and UVB rays to help prevent signs of premature skin aging. Honest Beauty has you covered.Made without parabens, chemical sunscreens, synthetic fragrances, MCI/MI or dyes. - Beyond Protected Daily Beauty Fluid Oil Free see more...

Ashley-Rahne M.
Not such a big fan of this stuff. First off, it's hard as hell to squeeze out. It took me a minute to get it going, even with some good shaking. Secondly, because it's oil free, it's also pretty thick - Almost sunscreen like consistency, but less workable. And even though it's oil free doesn't mean it's also not greasy feeling, because it is. It's hard to apply and spread; a little does NOT go a long way with this one. Once I finally had it even, my face felt plumper, but it also felt grosser. I had just washed my face and now it felt even more dirty than it did when I had woken up! Later on that day, I had to grab a Simple Cleansing Cloth and wipe down my face really good because I just couldn't take the feeling and grossness of it, my forehead had sweat and it felt like I had spread straight grease and oil across my forehead.
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
My go to beauty care  I absolutely love this kind because it’s not to pricey at all and it has very good quality you can buy it almost anywhere and they are all amazing never got one that wasn’t I highly recommend this item to everyone and anyone.
Kelly M.
The product it self is ok. It is pretty greasy to be oil free, it leaves the skin looking a bit shinny even with a thin application. I like that it actually does protect against sun exposure. The package is horrible, it take a lot of energy to get product out.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This isnt the best, but it does work. I plan on using the whole bottle because it was pretty expensive and I don't want it to go to waste!
Joy E.
Tampa
I liked this product, however being that I have an oily face, it made my face a little shiny, too much oiliness. Worked on arms.
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City , OK
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
The products didn't really seem natural. I wouldn't recommend if you have curly hair. It adds lots of frizz.