Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2oz uploaded by David M.Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2oz uploaded by Jesse M.Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2oz uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY HONEST AMISH #46 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

David M.
Pensacola
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
**I got so excited about this product, I went into detail on it during my beard balm review as well.

The good/GREATNESS: I absolutely love this company and it’s products! I spent hours researching beard oils/balms/conditioners online until I found this company with the highest review ratings and figured I’d give them a shot. I’ve tried other brands I saw at Wal-mart and was not impressed. I placed the Honest Amish beard oil and beard balm in my shopping cart on amazon so I would remember to buy it later. That night I was at Walmart buying deodorant and happened to see they carried Honest Amish beard products! Surprised that Wal-mart carried this brand that I just discovered online and read the 1000’s of reviews on beard forums, I decided to buy 1 of each product. ***Now I wish I bought more of the oil, it’s by far my favorite and I hope they continue to carry this brand!

My beard has become much softer! I’m not sure if it’s due to the beard oil, the beard balm or the beard softner/conditioner BUT what I CAN say is the Beard oil definitely moisturizes the skin under my beard, preventing and getting rid of the “Beardruff” I had before.

Directions say to use 3 or 4 drops, and researching online, even guys who have wizard beards say they only use 5-6 drops, but that doesn’t seem like that’s a lot? So I use one dropper each morning. My beard is maybe 2 inches in length but very bushy and seems to soak it up.

Anywho, my beard is MUCH softer, easier to brush/comb and my girlfriend loves the feel and smell of my beard now. I’m glad my local Wal-mart carries this brand! But even if you can’t find it locally, it’s worth ordering online, I highly recommend this product to any of my bearded brothers!

Warning: this product will make your beard so amazing that it may quadruple your handsomeness, dramatically increase your wood chopping skills and acts as a homing beacon attracting the jealously and admiration of the beardless.
Joseph H.
Pearl, MS
This oil is one of the top beard oils you can buy. It is well worth the money and is great to use every day! It has a great scent leaves a nice look and feel to your beard and if used regularly when you miss day you beard will still have a good look and feel to it!
Trevor H.
Conway, AR
The very first beard oil I ever bought. It is one of my absolute favorites. I use it every single day. It has a masculine scent and does a great job at conditioning my beard and is my go to beard oil. Honest Amish has a great line of beard care products.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend has this beard oil. It's really good and it smells good. His only complaint is that it's really oily, especially in the summer. But in the winter its great because it keeps your skin moist from the cold and wind. He would definitely recommend.
Jennifer S.
This "classic" beard oil is absolutely amazing! It smells wonderful (the scent reminds me of chai tea) & leaves my husband's beard feeling soft & looking smooth. It comes with a dropper which makes application very easy & since you don't need a lot of product, it lasts a long time. I love that it's made with 100% natural & organic ingredients.
Avery L.
I was less than impressed with the products, most of the time they left my beard feeling greasy. They didn't seem to want to soak in properly.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
My husbands has been using this for a little while. Although it completely broke him out it was affordable and an a great product!
Jesse M.
Jay, OK
Good stuff, scent is very low but not bad
This stuff does everything and More. Honest Amish - Classic Beard Oil - 2oz
Jackie S.
Tulsa, OK
Such a nice smell and it really softens up the hair and skin! Wonderful beard oil and high quality for the price.
Renée S.
Calgary, Alberta
For the bearded man with a sensitive nose. The biggest difficulty for my husband is finding beard products that are light in scent. This oil has a light natural scent. It gives his long beard a nice sheen and makes it more manageable. He is happy with how it hydrates his skin and keeps it from getting dry and itchy. I'm happy that I can finally snuggle with my hunny without being poked by rogue coarse hairs. We live this product so much we are repeat customers and have the whole beard care line!