BY HONEST AMISH #29 in Beard Oils, Balms & Washes

Honest Amish Beard Balm Leave-in Conditioner - All Natural -Vegan Friendly Organic Oils and Butters
David M.
Pensacola
Master Groomer Expert Level 1

I absolutely love this company and it’s products! I spent hours researching beard oils/balms/conditioners online until I found this company with the highest review ratings. I placed it in my shopping cart on amazon so I would remember to buy it. That night I was at Walmart buying deodorant and happened to see they carried Honest Amish beard products! I bought both the beard oil and balm.

The balm does not have as strong of a fragrance as the oil does, but seems to soften and condition the hair very well. My beard has become much softer! I still rate this as 5 stars BUT the only con I can mention is that it leaves my beard shiny and if I touch my beard anytime during the day it leaves my fingers greasy. I’m only applying a dime sized amount to my hands, rubbing my hands until the balm melts l, then I run my hands through the beard until my hands have no more balm, then I brush my beard to my style preference.

I didn’t subtract a star because I may be using too much, or using it wrong, but there’s no detailed descriptions. But what I can say is my beard is MUCH softer, easier to brush/comb and my girlfriend loves the feel of my beard now.

I didn’t know was-mart carried this brand, so I bought 1 of each product from Honest Amish to try it out. I highly recommend this product!

The beard oil has the most amazing smell, and noticeably softens the hair, moisturizes the skin underneath preventing dry skin aka beardruff, goes on easily, doesn’t leave the hair greasy and smells great all day. **Tip: Apply beard oil first, brush through beard, then apply beard balm.

Warning: this product will make your beard so amazing that it may quadruple your handsomeness, dramatically increase your wood ch
opping skills and acts as a homing beacon attracting the jealously and admiration of the beardless.
Jeremy F.
Reedsburg, WI
Have been using it for about a month and love it, my beard is so much softer and not scratchy, the price is great it seems like it is smaller then it is but you don’t need a lot. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a softer easier to control beard.
Joseph H.
Pearl, MS
This beard balm is by far my favorite beard balm out on the market right now. It has a fantastic smell and a strong hold that won’t make your beard feel stiff. The only down side is that if not used regularly the balm will break down if left on used for a long period of time.
Christian W.
Titusville, FL
This is a pretty strong wax that gives a fair amount of hold. It leaves a very waxy residue so I don't typically use it everyday, only on days that I need a little extra power to hold my beard in place.
Asher R.
Decatur
This is the first beard balm I ever tried and it's the one I keep going back to after trying other products.  It keeps my beard moisturized and prevents dried out skin underneath.  It has a very organic smell to it, which might take some getting used to, but I actually ended up loving the smell.  If you're looking for something to help hold the hair where you want it and tame your beard down, try their beard wax instead.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My boyfriend has this beard balm. He prefers this to the oil because sometimes the oil can be too much, especially in the summer. This paste is less messy because you can control how much you put in your beard. This has an easier application than the oil. He also loves that it's all natural ingredients!
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
My husband has recently been growing out his beard and complained about how dry and itchy it was. I purchased this for him for his birthday and he loves it. He uses it a couple times a day and his beard is so much softer and no longer itchy. It's also made out of all natural/organic ingredients which makes me happy!!
Kara E.
Knoxville , TN
My husband absolutely loves this beard balm and so do I! It keeps his beard conditioned and soft without hurting his skin. Plus it smells nice and doesn't rub off on me!
Anonymous
Smells a bit dank, but works a charm! I enjoy the soft feeling it leaves me with. No scraggly beard or unwanted residue either!
Sabrina A.
Ridgewood, NY
My brother uses this for his beard and he swears by it. It conditions your beard to make it look absolutely perfect.