BY HONEST TEA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katelyn D.
Sulphur, LA
I enjoy Honest Tea but I usually stick to their original tea flavors because the fruit and lemonade flavors sometimes have a processed, artificial taste to them that I am not a fan of. However for the price I would buy again compared to other brands because I do like their ingredients.
Jeimy A.
Oxnard , CA
I went to the movies last night and I decided to get this brand and is was really good was not expecting to like it that much was very affordable good taste as well and of course I would purchase this product again !
Felicia H.
Glenside
This was surprisingly pretty good however I think it would be better if it were just pomegranate flavored. I think the "blue" flavoring kind of took away from it.
Casey S.
I have gotten this once or twice and it wasn't that bad. I bought it in a local gas station as a quick buy for a road trip. It definitely was refreshing. I do love a cold tea more than I do hot. I would recommend giving them a try! They have different flavors, some better than others, but they're pretty good!
DomiLEAUX M.
Edison
Although it is not that cheap at some stores this tea is so good and refreshing. When you take your first sip it feels like a cold glass of water but with a mouth watering flavor. This pomegranate flavor and the ice tea one is are the best ones.Its not oo bitter and not too sweet
Elisa V.
San Antonio, TX
Omgosh yum yum yum yum!!! I try to go all organic when it comes to drinks and this one here is a must. I love Tea so much and adding some pomegranate to it gives it a really tasty twist to it. Value is really good. And you should so try some because you won't be disappointed
đź‘»: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I'm a huge fan of Honest Tea and this is definitely a thirst quencher! Like I've said before, this is the perfect amount of sweetness to leave you refreshed and no sugary aftertaste to leave you feeling guilty. Worth the buy!
Summer N.
Bonham, TX
My s/o picked me up one of these when I told him I was thristy while pumping gas a while back ago and I was honestly surprised how good this tasted. I wouldn't normally pick it out for myself but i would drink it again.
Alexandria S.
Pretty tasty. Very blueberry ish not so much pomegranate but very good. It's light and healthy. Being only 100 calories and organic. It's a little sweet but full of flavor.