New ParentDiaperingDiapersnone
Honest 50-Pack Size 5 Diapers in Space Travel Pattern

Honest 50-Pack Size 5 Diapers in Space Travel Pattern

by none

These ultra-absorbent (and totally adorable) Honest Diapers are extra-soft, hypoallergenic, and free of chlorine processing and additives. They have comfy stretch panels on the side, and soft refastenable tabs for terrific fit and comfort.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Honest 50-Pack Size 5 Diapers in Space Travel Pattern!
Brianne B.
Visalia, CA
Honest 50-Pack Size 5 Diapers in Space Travel Pattern uploaded by Brianne B.
Honest 50-Pack Size 5 Diapers in Space Travel Pattern uploaded by Brianne B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I started out loving these diapers but took a turn for the worst when I bought a pack and three of them were messed up straight out of the packaging before I even got half way through the pack. So when I email and call to complain and let them know they ask a million questions and I sent everything they asked for and even pictures for them to tell me there is nothing they can do. As everyone knows these diapers aren’t cheap and when you can’t use diapers straight out of the package and they won’t refund your money there is a problem.
Ashley M.
Yelm, WA
Purchased at: Target
These were our favorite diapers hands down! The only ones that never leaked or blew out. Nasty I know but so are kids sometimes! The designs are so so cute and definitely worth the little extra in price!

Looking for your answer?