- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Who doesn't love a honda. mine drives like butter and i love her. she thiccc. so easily accessible and everyone knows how to fix them. i drive mine every single day. she is my best friend. if u want a good companion get a honda
Honda's are simply the best. For a mid level price you get a high quality vehicle. I find the styles to be sleek and clean. The engines last forever. I just traded in my 15 year old Accord for a 2013 Fit and couldn't be happier!
When I was in the market for a new car, I told myself, "I am never going to buy a honda civic because everyone has one." After test driving the civic, I quickly realized why everyone had one. The car is sporty with a smooth ride and comfortable interior, great gas mileage, awesome standard features like backup camera and bluetooth, and is under $20,000 for the base model with automatic transmission. Needless to say, I am a civic convert.
This company has the best mileage and service I've had with a company the cars hold up unless not taken care of I go to this company every three months rather than maintaining it myself. I would most definitely recommend this company.
I like this brand as it is affordable yet has a nice range of cars for all type of its customers. My favorite part is that I personally feel that quality of the exterior and interior of the vehicles. Its just so nice, simple yet sophisticated at the same time that is userfrensdli as well as stylish at the same time.
I love my cHonda Accord. It drives great and handles well. The customer service is my only gripe as they are not friendly. The price us great and the car is awesome. I drive daily and so my car is used. Overall I am satisfied.
In early 2016 we picked up a 1997 Honda Civic HX to be my husband's car for when he doesn't have his work truck. It's a great little car and it runs really well despite having a ton of miles on it. It was previously owned by a Honda mechanic so I know he took good care of it and we'll have it for a few more years.
I like my car but the battery keeps dying and I replaced it but it still is having problems let alone it was used and I have had it for a while but it still drives smoothly and is easy to use I just wish I could keep it longer
As a general rule, their cars are very hardy and run very well. With that said, I've owned two Hondas. One runs great, rarely has problems, and drives like a dream even after 200k miles. The other, however, almost constantly had problems and after barely 100k miles I had already put almost $7000 into it in repairs.
I have driven a vehicle by Honda for the last 20 years. I have only had to buy 2 cars in that time frame, and the only reason the first one was replaced is because it was in an accident! Long lasting, durable, high quality vehicles that IMO are reasonably priced and get great gas mileage. I plan to only drive Hondas!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos