- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I had a Chevy Cobalt before I met my hubby who convinced me to trade it in for a Honda CR-V. I LOVE this car! It's perfect for my little family and I love all the neat little features. The service is great and the people are friendly at the dealerships. I'm sure out next vehicle will be a Honda....if this one ever dies!
We have 2005 Honda Accord. After all these years and approaching 200,000 miles, it is still going strong. These vehicles are dependable & reliable. We are so impressed with the quality and plan to have this car a few years more!
I got into a car accident in 2005 my 98 accord saved my life. I got rear ended by a person going 45 while I was at a complete stop. The damages my car suffered were nothing compared to what it should have said several people. I was lucky to walk out with minimal injury. the guy that hit me had more car damage than I did
Honda's are simply the best. For a mid level price you get a high quality vehicle. I find the styles to be sleek and clean. The engines last forever. I just traded in my 15 year old Accord for a 2013 Fit and couldn't be happier!
Was very underwhelmed went I went to go do a test drive. At the time I was ready to buy a car and excited to look at some Hondas, I went to two different dealers and both dealers barely gave me the time of day. They had no interest in helping me and because of their poor customer service I ended up buying from Mazda!
I absolutely love my Honda Accord coupe ex ! I use this car everyday and it's super reliable and never left me stranded somewhere ! Parts are always extremely well priced ! You can't get any better than this ! Highly recommend !
I have a Honda Civic and I love my car! It's my first car and I'm really happy with it. I've had it for three years now and it's a 2006 so it's kind of old but it runs fine. Hasn't had any crazy problems so far, knock on wood!
When I was in the market for a new car, I told myself, "I am never going to buy a honda civic because everyone has one." After test driving the civic, I quickly realized why everyone had one. The car is sporty with a smooth ride and comfortable interior, great gas mileage, awesome standard features like backup camera and bluetooth, and is under $20,000 for the base model with automatic transmission. Needless to say, I am a civic convert.
My boyfriend SWEARS by Honda. He doesn't drive anything but Honda. They're extremely trustworthy and affordable. Honda makes a wide variety to different types of vehicles so there is something from everyone. They're long lasting
In early 2016 we picked up a 1997 Honda Civic HX to be my husband's car for when he doesn't have his work truck. It's a great little car and it runs really well despite having a ton of miles on it. It was previously owned by a Honda mechanic so I know he took good care of it and we'll have it for a few more years.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos