- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my honda civic. its a cute car and is perfect size for me. it is definitely for someone who is short because it is a tony car and doesn't provide a lot of leg room. but it is a durable car that i get a lot of good use out of
My Honda Civic is so dependable!!! It gets me where I need to go and I never worry about it breaking down. I get regular maintenance and it is very dependable. I hope to trade in soon and it will definitely be another Honda!!!!
I have a 2009 Honda accord and I absolutely love it. I have not had any major problems with it and it is extremely reliable. I use my car daily and I maintained it well. This is my second Honda vehicle and I might go for a third!
Who doesn't love a honda. mine drives like butter and i love her. she thiccc. so easily accessible and everyone knows how to fix them. i drive mine every single day. she is my best friend. if u want a good companion get a honda
The first car I purchased was a 2010 Honda Civic that purchase has been one of my best purchases thus far. In 6 years I haven't had an major issues and the drive has been a dream. Definitely a car I will keep for as long as I can.
We currently own the Honda Oddesy. It is a great van and gives great mileage. I am not a fan of driving vans and that is the only reason for giving it 5 instead of 5 stars. Other than that, the car does not have any problems.
I have driven a vehicle by Honda for the last 20 years. I have only had to buy 2 cars in that time frame, and the only reason the first one was replaced is because it was in an accident! Long lasting, durable, high quality vehicles that IMO are reasonably priced and get great gas mileage. I plan to only drive Hondas!
I can't say enough about my 2002 Honda Civic! Excellent if gas mileage it has nearly 200,000 miles on it and is still running like a champ! It is a reliable car and I would recommend it to anyone!! I will be a lifetime buyer!!
I had a Chevy Cobalt before I met my hubby who convinced me to trade it in for a Honda CR-V. I LOVE this car! It's perfect for my little family and I love all the neat little features. The service is great and the people are friendly at the dealerships. I'm sure out next vehicle will be a Honda....if this one ever dies!
I got into a car accident in 2005 my 98 accord saved my life. I got rear ended by a person going 45 while I was at a complete stop. The damages my car suffered were nothing compared to what it should have said several people. I was lucky to walk out with minimal injury. the guy that hit me had more car damage than I did
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos