- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Great vehicles and very trustworthy! Had my precious Honda for many, many years and it already had over 100 moles when I bought it and it never once broke down. Upgraded to a newer and bigger Honda and I do not regret that decision!
I've owned 3 Hondas and they are amazing cars! I outgrew my teenage 2 door civic relatively quickly, but then my Accord lasted about 10 years (and was still amazing) before I needed another upgrade to the Pilot which has been doing a wonderful job for the last 11 years with no signs of slowing down. I highly recommend
Love my honda fit. Perfect for a college student. Gets really good gas mileage and takes around $20 to fill up. Can hold everything that I need and all my friends. Plus, gotta love how the seats recline all the way back for movies.
Back when I was a teenager I had a 2000 Honda Accord, and believe it or not, now in 2018 that thing is still running. That was the best car I ever had! I wish when I got my new car that I had purchased a Honda. I would recommend this car to anyone. I never had trouble out of mine at all, so reliable and the gas mileage was amazing.
I have a 2004 Honda Pilot and I love it. I'm currently looking at adding another car to my family and thinking about the 2013 Civic. If anyone knows anything please share! I will never drive another vehicle, they are so trustworthy.
I have a Honda Fit Sport. I love my car. It's cute it has room it's speedy. It changes gears when i use the paddle shifters when i need it to not when the car wants to. I have room to carry my art supplies, my dogs, my niece and my friends. I love how it handles. Also its a low maintenance car that i don't have to fix very often and the fixes are relatively cheaper than most other cars. I love my honda and i suggest it as a first car to anyone.
Mi auto es un acura deportivo muy espacioso me encanta el color tiene quema cocos los asientos son reamente cómodos corre maravillosamente porque es vitect y no gasta gasolina es muy económico en combustible 4 puertas y amo mi auto
I have had my Honda Civic for over 6 years and I love it! The gas mileage is incredible, the car has had no major issues, and I know the car will last me for even more years to come! Maintenance is always easy and the car is great.
My first car was a Honda Civic and we've been driving Honda ever since. You just can't beat the affordability and reliability of these cars! Plus they will drive and drive and drive. I'm pretty sure my friend's Honda Accord has something like 263,000 miles and still chugging along! Looking forward to many years with Honda.
Presently my car. It's reliable and will probably last another 50k miles, but I don't care for it. I prefer European cars--some would say they are a harder ride and this would be true, but I feel they are more connected to the road.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos