- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have owned several cars and by far honda has been my favorite. They are very smooth riders and have great deal of space in them. You definitely get more for your money with a honda! I can't wait to pay my car off and get another Honda!
I have almost 100k miles on my 2010 Honda Civic. I purchased the vehicle when it had 17k miles on it. I have not had any issues with the vehicle. The only money I have put into it is for tires, oil changes and other suggested maintenance. I would buy another Honda in a heart beat. The mpg is amazing and we are very happy with our Civic!
HONDA CRV 2011 are awesome ! I am not really an SUV girl but after I got the SUV can not complain. I will not ever leave me stranded whenever there is a snow storm. I would really recommend if looking for a comfortable and affordable SUV.
I love my Honda Civic. I used to drive a Jeep and it was great in the snow but was a gas guzzler. I drive 66 miles a day to and from work so having a Civic is amazing when it comes to gas. Only $25 to fill and lasts 5 days with my mileage.
I currently have a Honda Civic and I love my car 🚗 it is very sufficient in gas ⛽️ and Honda are known for being good lasting cars also if you need repair there parts are not expensive at all and easy to get and u don't pay as much at all
I'll never buy a car that isn't made by Honda. My civic has been reliable from the moment I drove it off the lot. At over 100k miles I do have cosmetic wear and tear, but the engine runs so well. Love my car, it's like a part of my family.
I have a Honda Civic Coupe and I love it. I came from a Jeep Wrangler and while I miss my jeep all the time, I adore my civic. It's practical, small, and definitely great for someone in their twenties! I think my favorite thing about my car is gas! I fill up maybe once a month and I drive almost everyday. I couldn't love my car anymore!
Honda is my brand of choice. The quality is the best and they take care of their customers. The service from the dealer is always good, they know how to treat people. It's not about the sale its about getting you what you want and a price you can afford. I would definitely recommend Honda to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.
I have a 2007 Honda Civic and I think it's awesome. It hasn't failed me yet and it gets me where I need to go. It's never given me any trouble and it has plenty of room. Only takes $20 to fill up the tank which lasts me for about 2 weeks
I've had two different Honda's in my life. Both were Civics. I has a 2002 Civic Ex Coupe and it was a great car until it was totaled! After that, I purchased a 1998 Civic Hatchback with 130k miles on it and it runs like it's brand new. Mileage seems to have no impact on these cars. They are also pretty cheap when it comes to parts, etc.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos