- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Just this year I leased my first Honda civic. I have the 2016 civic and I love it! Honda as a corporation makes everything easy and convenient. Great product and heat customer service. I would definitely recommend to my friends and family.
I have almost 100k miles on my 2010 Honda Civic. I purchased the vehicle when it had 17k miles on it. I have not had any issues with the vehicle. The only money I have put into it is for tires, oil changes and other suggested maintenance. I would buy another Honda in a heart beat. The mpg is amazing and we are very happy with our Civic!
I have owned multiple Hondas in my life and they have always been the best cars. Never any maintenance issues and they retain their value very well. I'm kicking myself for buying another brand this last time! Next time will definitely be a Honda!
We have 2 #Hondas - a #CRV and #Accord. They are #durable cars that have given us very few problems. These are the only Hondas I have owned and they are my favorite cars I've owned. I feel #safe and secure. I highly recommend. #GoGetYouSome.
I am not a fan of this car at all. Many people like Honda because of how affordable it is but you get what you pay for! Honda has a lot more problems with their cars than most others. In my opinion it's not worth it. They're always having recalls and problems.
I got my Honda Civiv 2012 around a year ago and I am in love. It gets great mpg, has a huge open window, and handles great. It drives pretty well in the snow. I use it every day, to drive around town and on the interstate. I am in love with my car
My husband and I both drive Hondas. He has an element and I have an Insight. We love our cars. They are great on gas (especially the Insight) and the Element is great for difficult weather. We are especially thankful for it with this snow!
I have a 2007 Honda Civic coupe, boy let me tell you! I am so in love with this car. I wish I would've had it years ago. I love the automatic dash mph. You can't go wrong with 34+ mpg. The seats are comfy and it's perfect for a college student like me.
I have a 2007 Honda Civic and I think it's awesome. It hasn't failed me yet and it gets me where I need to go. It's never given me any trouble and it has plenty of room. Only takes $20 to fill up the tank which lasts me for about 2 weeks
Love my Honda CRV. Compact, attractive, sporty , great gas mileage. We drive it all over the east coast. The only complaint is that darn road noise on the highways when going over 65 or 70. I can barely hear the person on my cell phone.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos