- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2007 Honda Civic coupe, boy let me tell you! I am so in love with this car. I wish I would've had it years ago. I love the automatic dash mph. You can't go wrong with 34+ mpg. The seats are comfy and it's perfect for a college student like me.
Love my Honda CRV. Compact, attractive, sporty , great gas mileage. We drive it all over the east coast. The only complaint is that darn road noise on the highways when going over 65 or 70. I can barely hear the person on my cell phone.
Honda manufactures excellent vehicles and I will always own a Honda. They are great fuel efficient vehicles that still offer a sporty feel and are extremely reliable when serviced regularly. I only purchase Honda oem parts and I have never been let down.
I have a 2007 Honda Civic and I think it's awesome. It hasn't failed me yet and it gets me where I need to go. It's never given me any trouble and it has plenty of room. Only takes $20 to fill up the tank which lasts me for about 2 weeks
I am a Honda fan. My first Honda was a 1982 Accord with over 200,000 miles. I have been a Honda fan since. After that first Accord, I have had two more and currently have a CR-V. My CR-V was purchased brand new in 2005 and has been wonderful, requiring only routing maintenance and upkeep. Treat a Honda right and you can drive it forever!
I am not a fan of this car at all. Many people like Honda because of how affordable it is but you get what you pay for! Honda has a lot more problems with their cars than most others. In my opinion it's not worth it. They're always having recalls and problems.
My family owns 4 Honda's and that is because they are reliable and affordable! Some of the reps really go out of their way to help you find the best deals. Aside from money, I always get compliments on my Accord and Civic. It is sleek and stylish. The car has an extremely smooth drive, unlike Toyota, and is comfortable! Definitely a great choice.
My first car was a 2004 Honda Civic and I loved it! What a great car with so many road trips. My fiancé just bought a new Civic as well. The coustomer service team was great yet again even though it was a different dealership and the car is amazing. I completely trust the Honda brand. They're really great value, and very trustworthy.
I have owned multiple Hondas in my life and they have always been the best cars. Never any maintenance issues and they retain their value very well. I'm kicking myself for buying another brand this last time! Next time will definitely be a Honda!
I like my car. It's cool because it's efficient on gas and I like the standard features with the backup camera and such but I just don't really want my car anymore. I want something bigger and I have a lease so I am regretting I did that.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos