- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
This is an older Car that sits a lot, but after a few Years, the Hood Release Button broke off and the Gas Cap got stuck, couldn't get it opened without help, someone had to push it open as I was pulling the button from inside the Car, but that was fixed with a little bit of bending from the inside of the Gas Cap. It also leaks Water into the Car when it Rains through the front Passenger side Window, I will not buy this Brand again, I don't like the styling that much.
Honda is a great brand. I loved my van it had all the bells and whistles but still had horsepower. Defiantly made travel fun and exciting with the kids not to mention the massive amount of storage space. Great vehicles no complaints on my end.
I drive a 2000 Honda Odyssey. I'm 20 years old and I absolutely love honda. My dad drives a Honda accord and my brother drives a Honda civic and they both love their cars as much as I do. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Honda. The only thing is the transmission goes out ever 100,000 miles in my odyssey. It's pretty pricey but its worth it.
If you get a Honda. Please get a newer model. The ones in the 90s are SO easy to steal. My husband accidentally locked his keys in the car and his friend opened his door with his Honda key. He also had a detachable steering wheel and it was still stolen. The older ones are targets.. invest in a new one. They have great milage and run FOREVER!
Once a Honda owner always a Honda owner! Love my hondas. I started with a 1997 two door civic to now owning a Honda Pilot had a four door civic and a CRV in between. never any issues with honda absolutely love the car! the pilot is great and now I'm hoping Honda comes out with a car bigger then the Pilot so i can keep being a honda owner.
I loved my Honda. I had a Civic as my first car. Drove amazing, super cheap for gas, adorable on the inside. It handled like butter. So easy to drive and FUN to drive! I miss my honda. I had to sell it. Definitely getting another Honda soon
I will be a Honda and Acura lover and customer for life. I love the cars and their automotive vehicles. Work great, last long miles, cheap for parts, and look great. I've been an owner of a iras for 5 years now and I don't think I'll ever change. Highly recommend. Honda techs do great work and service was great. Beautiful cars, wide variety
The first car I bought myself was a 99 civic ex in 2002. I loved that car!! I traded it in for a rav-4 in 2010 when I had a baby to get a little more room, but I sure do miss it. The gas mileage was great and it was always so reliable. It was a much smoothr, more comfortable ride than my Rav. I plan to return to a honda with my next car.
Have a 2007 Honda Ridgeline. The Truck has been great. Very few problems in all the years we have had it. The vehicle is reliable and aesthetically very relevant still today. The interior design is beautiful and very driver/passanger friendly
Hondas are such great cars! I've had one before, my mom has had one, my sister has had one. It's a great car with high durability and definitely a safe car to drive. Customer service has always been a great experience at the dealerships as well.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos