- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We have a 2015 Honda C-RV and love it! We originally purchased it when I found out I was pregnant and wanted an extremely safe vehicle for our daughter to be carted around in. The one thing I wish functioned a bit better is the bluetooth/USB capability to play music from your phone. Mine randomly disconnects quite often. But I do still love my car!
All stars! Honda is one if the mist reliable car brands out there! I've found that replacing parts are a breeze as most of the car is easy assemble or click in! I've had my 91 honda for a long time and recently survived a 400 mile trip no issues!
We love our Pilot. It is 11 years old and runs like new! So many favorite things: leather seats, seat heaters, sun roof, cold air conditioning, lots of storage. The only negative thing is the lack of an auxilary input, but that is probably a feature on newer models. I would absolutely recommend the Honda Pilot to anyone looking for an SUV.
Great cars. Great value. I own the cross tour which is an amazing car. Super spacious with leg room. Very updated interior with leather seats. Great on gas for a crossover, with economy has saving mode. Great in any weather, pretty awesome car!
I have a 2012 honda civic. It is good on gas and for the most part I like everything about it. However especially when the econ button is turned on it is hard to rev up spead to merge, go on the highway, or try to go fast at all. Its a slow gradual process. Even when I turn the button off it feels like it takes a while to pick up speed as well.
I am driving my second Honda now, and I wouldn't have it any other way. My first Honda was a 1999 Civic and it was a zippy little, gas efficient, dream of a car. Now I have a 2006 Honda Element and it is equally zippy, super adaptable, and unique enough to set me apart from the rest of the cars on the road. Have I mentioned that I love my Element?
I have a 1999 Honda Accord. Man, this car just keeps going! I put 21,000 miles on my car each year. I am now at 223,000 miles! My car runs great and every shop I take it to for maintenance is impressed with how well it looks and run for the age and the amount of miles on it. I've fallen in love with Honda and will likely always buy Honda from here on out. They're affordable, reliable, and when it comes to fixing a problem, parts are cheap and Honda experts are easy to find!
I like Honda due to the fact they are comfortable and good with driving, but for the insurance it is really high and when something goes wrong the parts to buy them are really expensive. Overall they are a good vehicle and they last a long time.
My husband and I both drive Hondas. We are very happy with our cars and believe that we will have them for a very long time. My 2010 Civic is spacious yet compact and gets wonderful gas mileage. My personal favorite aspect is the digital odometer!
My first car was a Honda and it never let me down. As long as everything was taking care of I didn't have to worry about a thing. It lead me into getting a Honda as my second car. I drive a min of 20 miles everyday and I've had no problems with the car. As long as I'm keeping up with the maintenance I don't for see any problems happening with it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos