- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Awesome cars that have amazing longevity! I have owned a Honda for years, they have awesome gas mileage. I travel 300+ miles on one tank of gas and still do not need to refill when I reach my destination. Many Honda dealerships offer free car washes!
We recently upgraded our old Honda Accord Coupe 2003 to a newer model, but I have nothing but positive things to say about the make. It had more than 150,000 miles driven, but it still worked great. In fact so great that our new car is a Honda, too.
Seriously the BEST cars I've ever owned were Hondas. Currently, I own a 2011 Honda Civic LX Sedan but before that I had a 1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback. They have speedy little engines, although the one on the 2011 Sedan is pretty slow but that might just be because my other Honda's engine was swapped. They never break down and they're truly good cars.
I love my Honda Crv , it has the back up camera and Bluetooth, and reads my text messages to me. I like that it has the eco option to save gas. It has plenty of space and is perfect for my mommy life. I will be getting a second one when my lease is up.
We own a 2012 Honda CRV and it is the best car we have ever owned. We love the leather seats and the onboard entertainment with DVD player for the backseat. We drive it everyday and have used it for several road trips. i would definitely recommend it!
Love Honda! The cars are reliable, the service is great! I drive a green Honda Element, and call it the green machine! It's so great, it is good on gas and can store a lot! Gotta give them only four stars because they discontinued the model of my car, sadly. :(
When i went To purchase a car in 2004 I found a 2000 Honda accord and fell in love with it but I was reluctant to purchase it because it already had 115,000 miles on it. I just knew if I purchased this car it wouldn't be to long and I'd have to replace the motor. I'm happy to report I DID end up purchasing that car And nine years later its still running strong and the motor hasn't giving me any problems. I'm all of these years all that I've had to replace is the hoses in the car :-)
I love Japanese made vehicles, they last forever! And my little '03 Honda Civic is no exception! I drive a manual 5 speed EX coupe. I have never had a huge issue with repairs or major problems. I love my sunroof, especially since I live by the beach.
I have a Honda CR-V, 2008 in glacier blue. It's at 115,000 miles and still going. I love it and use it every day. The only problem is my sun roof breaks every other year and it always thinks the fuel cap is open. Also it has HORRIBLE blind spots. I've never had an engine issue though and it's very reliable. Love this car. Rave about it all the time.
We are current;y driving two different Honda models (CRV and Pilot) and have already traded one in (Civic). Have wonderful things to say about durability of products, efficiency and style. Very pleased with our purchases and in the market for another!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos