- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love HONDA! My Honda CR-V is the best thing! I cannot complain at all about Honda. All the Honda's we have had, have been great! The best brand we have ever bought. If you're looking for a car & shopping around I recommend you check out your local Honda dealership. I highly recommend them.
I have a Honda Civic SE 2015 model and I love it! I get great mileage and the screens and cameras are a great help! My car is black on black, it is sleek and affordable. I only regret not getting leather seats!
We bought a base model of the 2008, pre-owned, and loved it! Small car to drive (one thing I LOVE about Hondas), but HUGE on the inside! I have friends who are over 6ft, and they can sit in the back without a problem! Great car for a road trip, travel to my inlaws who live 7 hours away without any stress! Sadly a couple years ago my wife was rearended when she was 6 months pregnant. The car looked ok, but really took all the impact in the trunk area and was totaled. Decided to upgrade to the sports model of the 2012, and it's everything and more than before! Paddle shifting automatic or sports mode, AWESOME! The little things with gauges, controls, and even how the back seats flip down all modified EXACTLY the way we wanted in the 2012 compared to the 2008. Not to mention pre-owned, great price with warranty, and our local Honda dealership is so helpful!
Great cars!! Only the newer models. It never broke down. I don't have any problems with it. It's a family car. It's comfortable. The lights are bright . I love the tinted windows on my car. Neighbor has the same car. Very satisfied.
My family has always owned a Honda, they are so dependable and we've never had any major problems. The only con of anything that has to do with Honda is how long it takes at the dealership. But that's expected! Honda is amazing!
I really like my Honda until a few weeks later it’s transmission broke down in the middle of a busy street it was great except the radio didn’t work but overall I wouldn’t buy this car again or recommend it to any of my friends I’ve actually just sharedExperiences more than my positive ones
I had a honda for my first car and it's probably the only reliable car that will last a long time, the parts are inexpensive and the car is not a hassle if you have to fix, I recommend this car it's also good on gas
I have a Honda Pilot 2004! It holds up very well! I have had almost no problems with it! I love how it has a screen for the kids to watch there movies in the back. I use it to commute back and forward from work and huge road trips! I am very satisfied with where the pilot has taken me.
I've had nothing but Hondas & I absolutely love them. They last forever, are reliable & aren't an arm & a leg to buy. I've had nothing but great experiences with Honda & I will continue to be a customer.
My first car was a Honda and it was an older model but it never let me down. Once I was making more money and able to afford a newer car, I still opted to get a Honda. Here I am 2 years later and my car has not given me any problems. It is safe, reliable and pretty good on gas!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos