- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a 2005 Honda CRV and love it! It has been a great car for me. It is durable and the four wheel drive is nice to have in the winter. It is pretty spacious and can easily hold suitcases and whatever else I need to tote around. I wish it had a little bit better gas milage, but other than that, it's great!
You can never go wrong with a Honda. This cars are soft and easy to drive, comfortable and you get the best car quality, and for a better price. You won't have problems with a Honda, this cars las forever. Somehow all this cars are very spacious. Wether you are looking for a small. big, family, sport car, they have it.
My mom got her, now my, Honda Accord in 2007 and it's been running well ever since. Great gas mileage which is good considering how prices are soon to increase. It's super dependable especially at its cost. Would recommend.
I been driving Hondas for 8 years and I would not purchase any other car! It's my holy grail car! I currently have a 2014 Honda Accord and its great on gas and it gets me EVERYWHERE. I'm very pleased with this company.
I'm personally a German car type of girl but I will say when I got into the car business I learn so much more...Honda it's actually a very reliable car and it has all kind of options as if you were to buy a BMW or a Benz
I love my Honda Accord. It runs very nicely and it lasts. I drive it every day for my hour long round trip commute to school and back and it runs smoothly. It takes the freeway well, it stops fast (depending on road conditions and weather), and even though it is as old as I am, it hasn't broken down.
I have been driving Honda's fro the last 20 years of my life. You ask me why... They are the best car. Never have problems with anything with this car. It's well made roomy and comfortable. It's also unbelievable on gas. If you want a dependable car that the Honda is for you!!!
I like these products, affordable, effective, neat, everyone should try it at least once. Always better to say you tried it to know if you really like it or not. I definitely recommend this product!
Great products for sure !
Great products for sure !
I love HONDA! My Honda CR-V is the best thing! I cannot complain at all about Honda. All the Honda's we have had, have been great! The best brand we have ever bought. If you're looking for a car & shopping around I recommend you check out your local Honda dealership. I highly recommend them.
I love my Honda! This car gets great gas mileage and never has any problems. I bought my car in 2012 and have never had to do any major repairs. I love the dashboard as well. It is very lit up and easy to read.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos