- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda es una de las mejores marcas y economicas en lo que automoviles se refiere.
I love my Honda... Very reliable and so easy on gas. Very comfortable and sporty
Unbelievable reliability! we have over 300000km on our civic...she's a machine!
I really love my Honda Accord! It's about 16 years old and still going strong.
My parents own a Honda, they've had for 11years & it's still in good condition!
Good and affordable cars! Great for a first car, smooth driving and comfortable
I drive a 2000 Honda Accord and I've never had any problems with it. I love it!
Really great car! Mine is a 2000 with only 21clicks on it. Very good on gas.
My civic is an '03 and she's still running really well with 300,000 km on it
Favorite cars ever, I've owned three and they keep their value and drive well
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos