- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mum drives a Honda and we don't ever have any troubles with it, it's a very good car :)
For me, my Honda Civic serves me well for 6years already. You will never go wrong in Honda.
Great company with reliable cars that hold their value. drive a honda! 👌 they're fantastic.
Nothing but a 94 civic! Had mine for years and it's been passed down threw my family ! Haha
My very first car was a honda. Has a great resale value. Little to no maintenance needed.
Dependable brand that produces great cars. My family had a car that lasted over 15 years.
Love my car! Fuel efficient, smooth driving, doesn't cost much when taken to the garage.
I have the 2011 hodan civic i use it for work, it is pretty good on gas i use it everyday
Love my new Honda Pilot!! What a smooth ride. Great tech features and great safe feeling!
Not really been into these cars only really likes the civic but tbh it’s just over priced
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos