- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have always love Honda Cars! Cheap, Gas Savers, What else do you need. Also beautiful as any other
I love honda in my family we all have honda its a good marc of car my car is ver economic for the gas
Hondas are reliable . If you take care of them it will last for a very long time. And it's midrange
Love this car! The sedan has so much space. I have a 5 speed standard and the gas mileage is great
I have this brand in India coz my dad's Friend has one and he hot drove me it's a reliable company.
I have a honda accord 2002 ihave been driving this car for 1 year i wouldnot trade it for anything
Honda has been one of the favorite brands for me and my family, besides being comfortable and fast
I love my Honda Civic Coupe, it's super gas efficient and practical. It's also really good on gas.
These car will last for decades if you keep the maintenance up to par you can get over 200000 miles
2013 Honda Civic LX. Love it. Beautiful car. Runs so smoothly. Never had any issues with it at all.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos