- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Reliable vehicles. Great drive, great features. Dealing with our dealership for service has been great.
Honda crv, we love it! Good gas milage, lots of room for us. Fits 3 kids and the dog, tows our trailer.
Love my Honda. My car is almost 15 years old, and it still has great gas mileage and runs really well.
First car I had, very easy to drive for starters and very comfortables, the designs are great too!!!
I have nothing negative to say about Honda. I have had an Acura for 3 years and have no complaints.
I am a Child Passenger Safety Technician and Hondas are the easiest cars to safely install car seats.
Inuvative! Excellent make. It gives me safety, comfort and performance level. A great car for family.
Problems with spare parts...but still a good product I love your convenience and its form it's great
This is my second Honda car. I am due to purchase a new car and I will definitely buy another Honda.
C'est un char ordinaire, je l'aime pas tout particulièrement, mais si ta besoin d'un char c'est bon !
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos