- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I bought a second hand as a new driver and so far no problem. Many people been telling me i bought a good car and soo far i can say i did
Amazing care. i own a honda and everyone is my family own a honda. love it so much. fuel efficient and just a really good affordable car
Honda cars are the greatest. My favorite is the civic. I like the body build and the interior of the car. Great gas mileage on some, too!
I actually like them specially for bad weathers ! and repairs are not as expensive as others tend to be so thats a plus in my book lol
We drive a Honda Civic love it for zipping around the city, car seats don't fit well but the backseats fold down so it can carry lots!
We own a Honda Civic Si and it's the best purchase. We are loyal Honda buyers and have been impressed with every Honda car we've owned.
I love Honda. Every car I've owned has been Honda. They are affordable, and never die. Parts are also affordable, and easy to maintain.
I've driven different Honda cars for a very long time in my life. They are very easy to drive especially if you aren't a strong driver.
I have a Honda Odessy Van. It is perfect for people with big family and like to travel. It can fit so much in it and it runs great too.
I love Honda. I have a civic and I've never had one issue with my car. It drives great, good gas mileage and just a great car overall
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos