- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a honda civic ferio 1997, it is super reliable cheap on fuel and very cute! I would recommend Honda for anyone just starting out drivng
Love this auto maker. We own a 2010 Honda Civic and a 2016 Pilot and I couldn't be happier with both. We've never had any problems with either!
I got my first car as a Honda and ta the best! It's reliable and it's not expensive to fix if anything happens. Very reliable and good on gas.
Honda Fit is a great car and is reliable. Still have had no issues for years. It's a bit small so safety in case of an accident may be risky
My car is a year 2000 model and it's still running pretty well. I can't complain. It drives and is pretty fuel efficient for such an old car
We love our Honda Civic. It is a great family vehicle and handles well on the road. The gas mileage is great because of long daily commutes.
I LOVE HONDA THEY ARE SO COMFORTABLE AND LOW ON GAS FEELS YOU DRIVING IN AIR I USE MY HONDA EVERYDAY TO GO TO WORK AND HOME AND OUT ON A DATE
We bought my husband's Civic, used, a couple of years ago. He has been very happy with the reliability, mileage, and low maintenance needs.
I feel safe in my little honda, its super peppy and fun to drive, we had okay service as well when we were purchasing the car. GET ON GAS!
Purchased a 2015 CR-V, new off the lot in June 2015. Great vehicle, handles well in the snow, and easy to drive with good fuel efficiency
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos