- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive an Accord and love this car! Also, the service that the Honda dealerships provide is amazing. I love that i can set up appointments online.
I love my Honda CRV. It always starts especially in cold weather. It is pretty good on gas. It is easy to get in and out of. Would buy another one.
I'm driving a Honda Accord from 2002 now and it's still running great! A good car that will have your back! Not the prettiest car but good quality.
The civic si has been on my wish list for a few years. I test drove one last year and found there to be too much inside technology. Distracting.
I own a Honda Civic and it's a great little car! Super fun to drive and easy to get around town in. The mileage is great and not to hard on gas!
We own 2 honda cars (3 previously). The car works really well and runs smoothly. it has ample space inside the car as well and its well designed.
Great Service. My CRV is fantastic. It is smooth to drive, requires little maintenance. It is a very reliable car with great value for the price.
My cousin loves hers! It's a great fuel efficient car. Not to mention they are pretty cute! As well as they are pretty spacious for little cars!
Hondas are great cars. They are economic and save a lot of gas. I usually fill my tank once an week and I spend less than 30 bucks to fill it up
This is the only car brand I will ever own. My 2001 Odyssey is still running even with all the cross country road trips it's been put through.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos