- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I may be biased since I worked for a Honda supplier company, but these cars out lived any other vehicle I ever owned. It just wouldn't die! As long as you maintain the body, the car will run forever!
I have a honda accord 2008 sedan. it is a very spacious car almost an SUV. never had any problem. but the customer service at Honda is miserable. they sell you the car and then forget about you.
Family had had one in the last. They have said they have a had a good run with it there's nothing bad about it they like the car and thing it's great value and quality especially for the higher price.
When i was little we had Honda car,but it doesn't last long, only 10 years and we sold it because it was having problems with motor for 3 years:) then we bouth honda civic, my dad have it, he is happy with it now for about 5 years,my mom have nissan and is also good:)
I currently drive an Accord and I love it! I drive long distance within the state of Florida extremely often and its the car that gets me the most mileage and also has all the features I need.
We are totally a Honda family. Near the end of a 7 year run, it was harder to start the car during cold weather but that's my only complaint about Hondas. Good to drive, relatively affordable.
I have an older Honda model crv but I love it. It is gas friendly and space friendly also makes a great family car they're not to difficult to fix which is also a plus and they're efficient
The best car I've ever owned! I've had 3, since 1985; all pre-owned, all workhorses. For safety, reliability, gas mileage, maintenance costs, and style, Honda is the only car company for me.
Really a good little car that we have!... We get really good gas mileage and it is pretty spacious!... we bought with 100,000 miles on it and it is still going strong!.. Defiantly recommend!
Pienso yo que honda funciona muchísimo mejor en camioneta pero es bastante práctico usual mente son muy utilizados estos carros para el servicio particular por su buen funcionamiento no es la mejor pero es buena
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos