- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda ! absolutely best brand of Cars , always affordable no matter the budget a d an old car could last for years and years , not to mention really great on gas
Loved my 2008 Honda Accord!! If we hadn't needed to trade for something with AWD we would still have it. In all my years of owning vehicles, the Honda is the only one I've had this long without looking at others
Uh, so yea I own a 98 Honda Civic HB. It's a great little car that gets me from A to B with pretty decent gas mileage. Considering it's reaching 250,000 kilometers soon, and there's been no major issues....
I am definitely a Honda girl. I love Hondas so much that I had purchased two Honda Accord's within a few years of each other. I can't wait to get out of the car that I'm in now so that I can get a Honda pilot.
Love my Honda Accord Sport. It is super roomy in the back seat. Can seat adults or large car seats without a problem. Great value for the money. I just wish the back seat was a 2/3 split so I could pick up large items and still have my toddler in the car (only whole back seat can fold down).
I drive a 2014 Honda Civic EX and I am not disappointed at all. Very affordable too for a great car. I love the suspension and it feels safe to drive in, plus it has an Eco-friendly option you can select!
I have a 2006 Element. Love this "truck". Its so great for the kids and dogs. Easy to great in and out of. Even my super tall sister doesn't mind sitting in the back seat. It has tons of leg room for her.
I have a 2009 Honda Civic I purchased new in July 2009. Very reliable car, excellent gas mileage. Have never had any major issues with the vehicle, except the A/C gave out in Summer 2013. I have a 200km commute to work monday-friday and I trust this car to get me there everyday.
Love my Hondas! We just traded in my 2003 Honda Civic for a 2014. Hard to get anything else! Very fuel efficient plus a very smooth ride. The new car even has as much horse power as my husband's old V6.
I absolutely love my Honda Civic! These beauties get nicer and nicer every year. The car drives so well and it's still in great working condition after years of driving! Honda is my go-to car company.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos