- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Been driving Honda civics since my first car. They are such reliable vehicles. I'm so happy with every single one of my purchases and their customer service is amazing
Love Hondas. I have had a civic for 15 years and it,is,still,running strong. It is good on gas and is a very reliable car. It is used everyday and if taken care of it will last a long time. I would recommend it to others.
You can always go right with Honda! I don't own one and never have, but I've driven plenty of them, especially Honda Civics. They're easy to fix and not expensive to fix. They're also affordable and I can trust driving one.
My dad owns a Honda car. The whole family loves it. It is so spacious. Excellent customer service! The best part is that it doesn't bother even in the winter season.
I absolutely love my 2000 Honda Accord! 250,000 km and it's still running great. I have owned it for 4 years and besides regular maintenance, I have only had to replace the tires and brake pads but it's a great affordable car.
Love my Honda Civic, I've had it for 6 years after my dad had it for 3 and it still runs perfectly! It gets great gas mileage and has never broken down on me despite some long trips! I will definitely keep buying Honda.
I recently purchased a honda civic 2004 4dr and i am in love. I enjoy the car the only problem I have is that the shocks aren't the greatest with this year version.
My mom has a van Honda brand, and truth is that they are for life , are the best cars in the world. Each model offers comfort , are spectacular and powerful cars.
Our Honda Odyssey is 8 years old and still going strong. We haven't had a day of trouble with it and it will be hard to let it go once we don't need to transport hordes of kids and their friends all over creation.
Honda is, in my oppinion, one of the best auto brands ever to exit. My father has the new Honda Acord and my family is so impressed, so comfortable, so beautiful and so eco-friendly. I definetely recommend it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos