- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've had my car since 2002 & it's always been reliable. Even with the cost of gas, it's managed to be efficient. With regular maintenance & care, my car should last me for another 10+ years!
I love my honda CRV it's amazing and very gas efficient. with the new economy it saves a ton and with apple audioplay it's beyond what i can ask for. so happy with the results and happy with my customer service and honda care. beyond satisfied and will recommened.
Certainly been a great car for us! Our Accord lasted us a good 6 years and quite a good number of miles. The engine was still going strong when we had to get rid of it as the body gave out.
Trust worthy and reliable company! From the civic to the pilot this vehicles are fantastic. Reasonably priced and generally fuel efficient. I would be happy to recommend a Honda to anyone!
My family owns a civic and I love it to death it's so fast and so smooth, but over the years it has really started to consume a lot of gas :/ this is a very old model probably a 2005. I am looking into a eco friendly honda now, save the planet and my pocket!
I love my Honda civic. the staff at my local Honda are great and I have never had a problem with the service I get there. my family has outgrown my civic so I am hoping to get a crv soon
My partner has a Honda Civic and it's very sporty, efficient, and a good family vehicle. It had done very well by us. It's got a sleek styling and nice added touches like a sunroof and heated seats and blue tooth. The reals value is also incredibly good.
Ok brand. Not my favourite ever. I find their cars too small and low to the ground: hard for me to see out the windshield. I prefer to drive larger cars that are higher up and less room. I would buy this car tho
If you're ever on the market for a vehicle Honda is definitely the way to go. it's a reliable affordable car. it will last you for 10 years and have a great resale value... I will always have a Honda even if I have 10 other cars because of those reasons.
We drive a Honda Civic and the car is amazing on fuel. We do not have to fill up much which is great. The only thing is that ours sits very low to the ground which in not good in snow.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos