- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have a Honda Accord and I love it. I'm still a new driver so it's nice to have a small car that doesn't take up too much gas. Filling a tank only costs me 40-50$ which is great since getting a half full tank only costs like 20$. Love love love
We have a Honda Pilot now that we have two kids and love it! We love the third row seating option if we are taking anyone else with us, we love the gas mileage, we love how roomy it fells. We love everything about it and recommend it to all families!
Is there anything that really needs to be said here? You get what you pay for and with Honda, it's reliability that you get. Can't compare the "luxury" you will get with an American car when it won't start in 3 years. Honda keeps going.
I had a 1990 civic all through college, that thing was a tank! I treated it horribly and it got me everywhere i needed to go, including all across north america. Had it for five years and then sold up. I hear from the guy i sold it to, that it's still kicking along just as well!
Honda has never let me down! I purchased a used 1995 Honda Accord in 2008 which held up perfect for me until 2013 when it had to retire it for a new civic. My new civic has proved me well time and time again as well; I use it to drive 2 hours everyday for work and have had no issues. Honda will always hold a place in my driveway
I have always bought second hand cars and always look for Honda. They are reliable and cheap on gas. Easy to understand and control. If they need work the parts are fairly priced. I feel safe on the road in my 2008 Honda Civic coupe!
We own a Honda Civic (2010 model). The car is great on gas - I find myself gravitating towards this car more than our other one because of the gas efficiency. However, I would prefer my other car in the winter months because I don't think the Civic's handling on ice (even with winter tires) is as good as four-wheel drive.
My family just got a Honda and I am VERY impressed by it! It is such a smooth drive, great on gas, interior is just an nice as the exterior. I really like Honda and there product quality I would 100% buy a Honda in the future
My Honda Jazz may look small, but the boot space is huge! The best part about the car are the magic seats at the back where they lift upwards so my dog has plenty of space to sit on the floor which is less risk of hurting her.
I've owned 4 cars since I started driving; 2 of those being honda civics. I just bought my first brand new car, and stayed with a civic. love everything about the car. its very sturdy for the rough roads I travel everyday. rarely ever needs any kind of work, And the company is amazing to deal with. recommend 100%!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos