- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I like the roomyness of the cars and how nice it drives.
I have had my honda for 6 years, and it has been great
Great little cars for drivers. gives great gas millage.
Love it. I've had it a year now and it is a great car.
I have a honda accord coupe. It's very ego friendly.
I Love Honda cars, their built Great & last Forever.
I have a honda accord and I love it! awesome on gas!
I own a honda pilot. Great suv, roomy for my family.
I mean like HELLO who does not lOVE Hondas??? anyone?
They run great are cheap on parts and great on gas
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos