- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I absolutely love Hondas. Planning on purchasing another one soon.
Every time i renew my lease, the cars get more green and efficient.
Hondas are great. they drive smoothly and the gas milage is awesome
I love Honda! The designs are sharp and have awesome gas mileage.
Hondas are great cars! They are very dependable, and great on gas!
This car just never stops, its always on the go even in the snow
Every honda I've dealt with hasn't been in very good condition :/
I love Honda, they are good quality automobiles that run forever!
I love my spouses honda. very family oriented. spacious and all.
My first car was a honda and I love it. I will always buy Honda's
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos