- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Great car affordable reliable safe great seats and great customer service !
Good gas mileage and have never really had any problems with Honda cars.
Hondas are pretty boring cats but the are durable and reliable vehicles!
I don't have a lot of experience with this brand but probably consider it
This car is amazing on gasoline! It runs well and I totally love mine! :)
I have had my Pilot for 7 years! Still in great condition and I love it!
I love my Honda Accord. I love Hondas in general. They're great on gas.
I love my honda civic!It is the best car I have ever owned. So reliable
Great on gas usually 35 mpg. Honda is also affordable and durable.
I love my Honda accord. It saves me money on gas & drives smooth.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos