- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I like Honda, I've driven a few, and always here good things about them....
Honda is the most comfortable and stronger than I have not been seen before
I will not buy this garbage. No good quality. Does not support America!!!!!
Honda cars are soooo agfordable and such pretyy and goood cars i loooovvvee
Everyone needs a Honda. Gas efficient. Reliable. They are easy to maintain.
Honda has always been a great brand to last long with all their vehicles.
I have a 2006 Honda accord. it has over 250,000 miles and still going good.
I loveeeee my Honda Civic 2003, Its Standard. And its looks Racing. Yeahhhh
I am a Honda girl all the way! I've been driving them for thirty years now!
I have a 2005 Honda Civic LOVE HER and will never buy anything but a HONDA!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos