- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
When you hear the name Honda you know it's reliable long lasting great value
my mom has a honda and she says it is one of the longest lasting company cars
Hondas are built to last. My first 2 cars were Hondas and they ran forever!
This is a company you can rely on to get a great, efficient, gas saving car.
I love Honda cars. They drive so smoothly and their cars are so sleek to me.
My sister just bought a used Honda and loves it! 150k miles and going strong!
Hondas are sooo good they will last you for ever if you take care of the car
I used to have a Honda Accord and it was such a luxurious car. I was in love
I love my car it's my first Honda and it's my baby I love everything about it
Very neat and creative ideas to newer honda vehicles. i enjoy the experience
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos