- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My family has owned many Honda cars and I recently got the Honda 2017 CR-V. In my opinion, Honda has some of the best cars quality and price wise. Great cars that last a long time without any problems!
I owned a Honda Accord. It was one of my first car and I was in loved with it. It was such a good car, I had that car for 2 years and I never ever had a problem with it. It took me where ever I need to go and I must say that Honda Accord was so comfy too.
Honda accord is my new vehicle and absolutely love it. Great on gas and very comfortable for longer trips. I drive it everyday. Customer service was excellent. Excellent quality and a smooth drive. Highly recommend if your looking for a new vehicle
I have always heard how great Honda's vehicles are and I am glad to say I am very happy with my Honda Civic. The MPG is phenomenal. With having a long commute to work, this definitely saved my bank account. The interior is not the best, but I would take safety and trust with Honda over that anyway. Working in the automotive industry, I have learned that Honda has a great reputation and provides great product because that is one of their main goals and they push to achieve it.
Had a Honda Accord two door absolutely loved it. Only got rid of it because I wanted a four door vehicle. My mother has a Honda CR-V and has only owned Honda for the past 13 years. Best quality vehicles. She also was in an accident with a tractor trailer that basically ran her vehicle over. Without honda's safety she might not be here!
I have driven and owned several honda's. With proper maintenance a Honda vehicle will last 400,000 miles, if not more. I have one that I bought in '94, '97 and 06 and not a minute of trouble. Everything is top of the line and good on has.
Seats this comfortable encourage long-distance drives, especially when they’re heated and ventilated, After nearly a year, the styling is starting to grow on some of us. Well, as long as we hold a hand over one eye so we don’t have to look at the minivan-esque nose. But we’ve been noticing some previous-generation versions around. Remember how bizarre they looked? Well this is long ago now Honda have introduced some of the best car technology.
I bought a Civic straight out of college, then upgraded to a CRV back in 2015. My lease is about to end and I'm currently deciding what to do - buy it out or get into another lease. Either way, the next car I drive around will DEFINITELY be a Honda. I've had a great experience overall. Can't beat the pricing or gas mileage!
I Love Honda. I have had my Honda for 10 years and have had no problems. The parts aren't hard to get or expensive (unlike Nissan). Customer service is great. I feel safe in my car. I love the new styles they have come out with too!
Say what!.... HONDA! Very best car to have as a first car why?!.. because it's super grate on gas, maintenance is also low in price unlike the others, it don't millages are also good. If this is your first time buying a car this should be your start a Honda.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos