- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Totally love my Honda Odyssey! It's eleven years old and still going strong!!
Hondas are great cars, they are very good on gas and it is a dependable car.
Honda is a great car model! Environment friendly and even has great mileage!
I love my Honda I have had it for 3 years one of the best cars I have eve own
Honda has always been a top choice of mine, they are reliable and gas savers.
Not bad vehicles. Not my favorite bit would but over one brand I can't stand
Honda cars are very good. They have great gas mileage compared to other cars.
Vl flaco lux ido Fsk ud tgn flujo cm clgio chal hm kf kf hm vl cm vl tgn y vl
An excellent vehicle which keep it's trade in value compared to other models.
Hondas are my number 2. they are super efficient, gas savers, and beautiful !
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos