- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Very nice and reliable car!!!! Love Honda! Something that new drivers can get!
Great cars in my opinion, my dad had one for years before it pooped out on him.
I have HEARD OF THIS but I heard lots of good reviews on it so maybe next time
My family has driven a Honda car for years and I really do like the vehicles.
The Hondas my mom had she liked. Affordable, comfortable, reliable, and lasted
Love the Honda Civic model. It is a great brand that lasts forever and a day.
Honda has some cars that are very good. Low on gas to me it a reliable vehicle
I have owned multiple Hondas and I loved every single one. Never had a problem.
Honda is great. They have awesome deals on prices & the vehicles save gas too!
I LOVE MY HONDA!!!! We have had a few and have never had problems. Go HONDA!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos