- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've purchased a Honda Fit best car I've ever had. Very economic. I love my car.
I have a Honda Pilot & it works great. Good on gas & smooth driving which I love.
Es una buena compania buena agencia buentrato y precios muy buenos,lo recomiendo
Hondas last a long time, if you're looking to buy a vehicle I recommend a Honda.
Love Honda! I love their cars and suv's every one in my family raves about them.
I love the accord, it's spacious and very reliable. You also save a lot on gas.
I love Hondas there so comfortable and nice and gas efficient which is a plus!
Love my Honda Accord! Great on gas and is a car that's reliable & trustworthy!
My husband and our 2002 civic are still going. I love Honda and their service.
Great consort. Love their cars and the quality of their products are wonderful
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos