- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda! such a great reliable car! it is safe and also looks super cute!
I love Honda every Honda my family has had has been reliable and lasted forever!
Great quality cars that run for a long time. service is always easily accessible
I love Hondas . Very fuel friendly like my car can run in 20$ for almost 2 weeks
Hondas are great gas savers. they have a different look and are safe on the road
Great cars they have an amazing service. I love it, it's very easy to drive with.
I love my car accord sport sensor is the best car my dream car couldn't go wrong
My mom has a Honda Pilot . I love that car it is so roomy inside with three rows!
I have a Honda Pilot & it works great. Good on gas & smooth driving which I love.
Love Honda! I love their cars and suv's every one in my family raves about them.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos