- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I traded in my 2007 Toyota Camry for a Honda Accord Sport in February 2014. I chose the Honda for the safety ratings - more specifically, the crash test results. The Honda scored higher than the 2014 Toyota Camry. I wish I hadn't had to give up some of the features I loved about the Camry, but safety is more important than convenience. The Camry has a nicer interior and comes with more "luxury" options than the Accord Sport. All-in-all, the Accord Sport is a great car, but I still miss some of those "luxury" options that the Camry has.
Had mine for 10 years and it is running without a problem. Safe and reliable. Only thing I don't like is my car has had multiple recalls that I was not informed of, one of it being the paint, that I unfortunately missed out on so now my car looks like it's been through acid rain.
My favorite car is the Honda CRV! I have had two now. My first one was totaled and I had to find the exact same one! I ended up with another 2001. It only has 160,000 miles on it and runs great. It is actually in better shape than the one I had before. When this one needs replaced, I will definitely be ready to purchases a newer model, but this one is great because it has the best visibility.
I love Honda, I own a Honda Element (2004) and have never had any major issues with it. I love that the seats fold up against the walls, the suicide doors take a little getting used to but it's a wonderful overall car. I've never been happier and would recommend them to everyone!
Great value car, I love my 2011 white honda accord. Its spacious, with leather seats that come with a heat warmer for the front two seats. Ample trunk room, smooth drive if you take care of it, stylish. It's engine does take synthetic oil so its a little more expensive to maintain.
I loved my 2003 Honda CR-V. I had it for 11 years, 180k+ miles. We needed a more off-road-type vehicle, or I'd have kept it longer. There were lots of storage places inside - I loved that too. Plus, I've not ever heard of a car with a card table as part of the car until this one.
So my boyfriend is a huge Honda guy, works on a lot of the older models of civics and accords for all of his friends. I see them constantly complaining about stuff being wrong with the car and stuff breaking. I know they do a lot of after market changes to them though, which I think is a huge problem. Everyone I know that has newer hondas have no issues and their dealership has always been great.
Car lasts forever. Maintenance is really not a pain with the Maintenance Minder feature. I'm so happy to have a reliable vehicle. Even in an unexpected snow storm, my old faithful got me to my destination safely. Other larger, more expensive cars and trucks were not up to the task.
Excellent car and car brand. I have been very satisfied with my Honda. The only thing I don't like is their service department (at a local dealership) and the fact that they try to rip you off every year by selling you a Nav CD for over $100. Overall, great value and great car, I feel very safe in it. :)
My experience with Honda civic has been so good. I have been using the car since past 5 years and i loved it. But now that its getting kind of old and newer products are released in the market this is getting a little slower. Nevertheless this has been my first car and I love it.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos