- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I hate car dealerships but I love my Honda Element! I don't like Honda customer service and they give you warranties and pitch you different add ons that you don't need. I really love my Honda Element and it is about 150,000 miles and still running strong. The cargo space is huge!!
I've owned two Honda civics and they have been the best cars I've ever owned. Very reliable, great gas mileage, and stylish. I've never had any major issues with Hondas and when I have, the maintenance has been cheap and easy to do on my own. Definitely a Honda driver from now on
I traded in my 2007 Toyota Camry for a Honda Accord Sport in February 2014. I chose the Honda for the safety ratings - more specifically, the crash test results. The Honda scored higher than the 2014 Toyota Camry. I wish I hadn't had to give up some of the features I loved about the Camry, but safety is more important than convenience. The Camry has a nicer interior and comes with more "luxury" options than the Accord Sport. All-in-all, the Accord Sport is a great car, but I still miss some of those "luxury" options that the Camry has.
I bought a Honda civic and I'm really u happy with it. The road noise is loud, the steering is weird, lacks power, and it is horrible in the snow. Although it has been reliable and gets good gas mileage I would Not Recommend to anyone that lives in the snow that has To travel alot
We have a Honda Civic. I love this car. It's compact and has more room in the trunk than appears. The only downfall is now we have a child it's difficult to get his car seat in and out. But Honda makes a great vehicle and when we upgrade it will hopefully just be a bigger Honda!
I was so excited when I bought my first Honda Civic in 2010, then, everything went wrong. In the two year's I've owned the car, the window motor went out, a motor mount broke, the CV axles had to be replaced twice, the paint on the hood and bumper was recalled due to low quality, and my ac went out. Yes, Honda's get great gas mileage, but now there are so many other options out there that actually get better gas mileage and have much better standard features than the base model Honda Civic. Do your research before you buy one of these.
I drive a Honda and have for the past 5 years. I got my 2010 Honda Civic in 2012, running in perfect condition. I love it and rarely ever have any problems with it! It is very reliable and I would recommend it to anyone who needs an easy small cat to get you from point A to lint B.
Overall good car. Very easy to drive. Only a few complaints. First is that it is very hard to speed up, and can be dangerous on the freeways. Very little power. Also, the bluetooth is hard to use, and technology is not up to par with other similar cars. I have a 2013 honda civic.
I have a Honda civic lax it's a 2012 I love it. This is the first car I've bought by myself and I'm 24. It's clean it looks so cute . I have a 4 year old so now I'm starting to wish I had a bigger vehicle and wish it was a tad faster but other than that my civic is my other baby :)
Great value car, I love my 2011 white honda accord. Its spacious, with leather seats that come with a heat warmer for the front two seats. Ample trunk room, smooth drive if you take care of it, stylish. It's engine does take synthetic oil so its a little more expensive to maintain.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos