- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I had a older model Honda Accord and absolutely loved it. Great mileage and very reliable.
A perfect car for a big family. Very reliable and comfortable. Good as mileage and the best
Drive a 97 Honda CRV, great car and runs like new. Would buy another Honda in a heart beat.
I have a 98 civic with 140,000 miles and it works like a jem. I named it Hannah the Honda.
Hondas are great vehicles! They get you were you need to go and in style! Would recommend!
I love Honda! My past 3 cars were all Honda, and very reliable. I haven't really had issues
A Honda is a nice reliable car. Honda's are not expensive and are good on mileage and gas.
Honda is the best brand out there. They make excellent cars and their hybrids are fantastic
Really love my Honda ! Bluetooth and back up camera make my driving experience even better
Long lasting and durable cars. i drive a 2000 accord with 80,000 + miles. runs like a champ
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos