- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
This is my second honda accord. I love them, and when I update my car I will get my third.
Friend had a Honda Civic. Never had any problems and had it for 2 years, wonderful company.
I have two hondas. they run for so long. so trustworthy in every weather. great prices too
My first car was a Honda civic and it was super reliable gas friendly and the perfect size.
I absolutely loved the Honda I owned it was the best 1st car. Someday wish to own another
Hondas are the best cars ever! My last one lasted for 13 years! I will always buy Hondas.
These cars last decades! They are really energy-efficient, reliable, and all-around great.
I really like my car it's a car that's meant to last hardly ever is anything wrong with it
Drives well, although it's an older car, it works well and gets me from point A to point B.
I love honda. I will always hold this brand close to my heart. Theyve done such a great job
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos