- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I absolutely loved the Honda I owned it was the best 1st car. Someday wish to own another
Honda is so reliable, my first car ever was a honda accord, and it was a great experience.
My Husband has a CBR and a new SI Civic, both of which he absolutely loves. No complaints!
These are the only cars I have. They are the best. Easy to drive and simple car functions.
I drive a Civic and I love it! The gas mileage is great and it gets me where I need to go!
Love my Honda Pilot.. best car I've ever bought, my car is a gas saver, everyone loves it.
I have two hondas. they run for so long. so trustworthy in every weather. great prices too
That is the best car you can imagine !! runs great and forever, its perfect for a couple !!
These cars last decades! They are really energy-efficient, reliable, and all-around great.
My Honda is very reliable. I havehad no troubles with it and i can pretty much go anywhere.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos